Manual Hub Conversion Kits - Warn & Mile Marker, interchangeable?? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Manual Hub Conversion Kits - Warn & Mile Marker, interchangeable??

manousos

Reaction score
City, State
Kelowna, BC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'993, Sport
Warn Manual Hub Conversion Kit # 27997
Mile Marker Hub Conversion Kit # 95-27997

Are these interchangeable? Are they the same? Can I use the Warn Conversion kit on a Mile Marker hub or vice versa?

thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yea I used the mile marker hub conversion kit with my warn hubs because it was cheaper and they had it at autozone.

The conversion kit is teh same.. All it is is the Chevy 4WD hardware to replace the oddball AutoHub setup that the 'X' has.

awesome - thanks for the info

...so, how much were they??? i should have mentioned those could be odered online thru 4wheelparts.com...

From napa its like 20 something bucks each side and the conversion kit was like like 60 or something. I cant remeber what o'rielly's charged.

Oh yea and the whole conversion kit is 30 bucks from autozone(milemarker).

...the ones i posted, dana/spicer were 9 dollars and some change per side...i priced the warn conversion kit, (same parts but by warn), and if i remember they were like 56 bucks per side...:scratch:

...you should have seen the guys face at 4wheelparts when i asked for the parts...he automatically pulled up the warn parts and then i asked him to check the part # i gave him...he pulled both parts and couldn't believe they were the same except for price...

Yea the guys at the 4wheelparts here said they didnt have them but they were probably too lazy to look and I also didnt give them the part number

...lol, come to think of it they pulled that on me, then i pulled up an old thread from here and went back...the store by me never has parts in stock, but they had these on the shelf...:dunno:

Back