MAS Air Flow (Granatelli) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

MAS Air Flow (Granatelli)

Reaction score
I am wondering on purchasing the Granatelli Massair Sensor for my 4.0L. Has anyone ever used one of these, I couldn't find and threads on it. I can get both the massair and the KKM true-rev for $447 US from RV Performance. Thanks for the help in advance, you guys always got good advice.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sounds AWFULLY Expensive to me! , I know the KKM is about a 100 hundred dollars, but 347 bucks for a mass air, sounds high! I think you'll be disappointed in the gains you'd get. The KKM set-up and a decent cat-back exhaust, or headers will give you a more noticeable power gain. Maybe after you have the KKM, catback exhaust, headers, new throttle body, chip, perhaps then buy a new MAS.

just my 2 cents

Thanks!

I appreciate your help Sprinklerman. I am still researching!!!

I second what SprinklerMan said.

Originally posted by Eastern Xplorer
I am wondering on purchasing the Granatelli Massair Sensor for my 4.0L. Has anyone ever used one of these, I couldn't find and threads on it. I can get both the massair and the KKM true-rev for $447 US from RV Performance. Thanks for the help in advance, you guys always got good advice.

I have a Mass Air Sensor from Vanir Tech (http://www.vanirtech.com) They have recently raised their prices. I paid $200 about two months ago now I see they're over $300. Still it may be a little cheaper. Good Luck

Back