May 15th Evan Creek,WA | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

May 15th Evan Creek,WA

GET some sliders?

Heck he is supposed to start making them for the rest of us! Didn't you see the welder at the top of page 2?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Naches trail, I have been wanting to go there, I want a few more extras for my rig first (winch and 33'S) and if my spring perches get here this week I will get my SOA done this weekend.

Albino 94LTD said:
GET some sliders?

Heck he is supposed to start making them for the rest of us! Didn't you see the welder at the top of page 2?

I have been having a problem with the auto idle on the welder, I haven't had time to fix it yet.
Once I move into the house I am buying I am going to get setup to build items for the 1st gen X's.

Oh come on now, ya gots to due some second gen stuff!!! :(

I am sure their is a dark blue explorer willing to get new accesories, especially if they protect it. After all there are probably not that many differences between the two, and that same blue Explorer can provide measurements and such to discover whatthose differnces really are. :bounce:

No pressure, I just know, that you want to make me sliders and bumpers. ;)

OK I will do some 2 gen stuff, it would involve bringing your X down to my place and spending the day. This is still aways off (2-3 months)in the future.

Back