May 15th Evan Creek,WA

jrgaylor

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
1985 BroncoII
May 15th the FaithWheelers are going to Evans Creek, I am planning on going if I get some minor issues fixed on my rig and I have not found house to buy by then.
Here is some photos of one of there rigs. looks simular to one of our explorers.

Attachments

• ramp10.jpg
    ramp10.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 176
  • ramp003.jpg
    ramp003.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 179
  • ramp005.jpg
    ramp005.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 189

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There's no way I could follow that thing unless I'm on foot :D

Not sure I'm ready for some more dents/dings, heck I jut shined it up. :burnout:

Attachments

• Albino spring shine.JPG
    Albino spring shine.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 199

You drive

Dreamr, you drive and I'll photo from the shotgun position! :burnout:

Nooooo, but I'll help you put them on!! :thumbsup:

:eek: I don't think I can handle anymore body damage right now... and I still don't have my 4wd fixed(yeah, I'm a loser)... I went 2 wheeling up at Reiter pit last weekend, and lets just say I really miss my right mirror and being able to open my passenger door and window. :( :rolleyes: I was up by Evans a few weeks ago, and it doesn't look to terribly nasty, but I also didn't go to far in...

If you head east on highway 2, from Monroe, or wherever, Reiter pit is in Gold Bar off of Reiter Road. If that made sense. Its a general off-road/ORV area, and its huge and has miles of trails. Me and my friends go there every weekend. It has everything from beginner trails to some pretty nasty stuff. Lots of dirt bikes and wheelers on the weekends.

Once again dreamr, you drive, I'll take pictures :bounce: :bounce:

I'm in, rig permiting. I've been working alot after school so I havent been able pick up my leafs. maybe you goes could help me choose between 6"-8" rockready leafs I want to fit 36" TSL I want to get some feedback. I don't want to spend $500 and be unhappy with my choice

BMOTO-6-8" leafs in the back,wow how much lift will that give you? 10-12" of suspension lift? What rear axle did you go with? did you dial in the pinion angle?

dreamr said:
hmm I'll have to check it out, I am in the area quite frequently. I am surprised I haven't noticed it.
It's one of those places that unless you know its there, or know someone who does, you wont find it. I drove past the road for years going up to Stevens and never knew about it till I went there with friends. If you ever wanna go play around there, let me know, because I know the area relatively well.

no, its for the front I'm going with what ever match the front for the rear

SnowExploder said:
It's one of those places that unless you know its there, or know someone who does, you wont find it. I drove past the road for years going up to Stevens and never knew about it till I went there with friends. If you ever wanna go play around there, let me know, because I know the area relatively well.

Thank Snow, I may have to take you up on that after I get some rocker panel protection, Of course we have to con Albino into getting that pretty pavement princess dirty again too.

See Albino you've already got all the body protection you need what with the running boards and all [dreamr runs and crawls into a dark cave] :p

They're already hiding my last boo-boo. I may have to get bigger ones? :rolleyes:

Actually that does sound mild but fun. (what am I saying :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: )

Does this sound like something to do next weekend? :burnout:

It should be raining by then so walking in the trees might not be so fun.

Katie, are you available to guide?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh No Dreamr crawls back into his cave. Curling up into the fetal position he cries himself to sleep seeing his desperate need of rock bars becoming more acute.

I am game, but truly would like to avoid anything that may prove hairy at this time. I am to low to the ground, and need to protect my sheet metal. I have future paint plans anyway, but I hate to fold the metal my tuperware mounts to any more. It took a bit of time and a Big F :hammer: to make the tupperware mount strait again.

Somebody really needs to hook me up with a good, cheap and local Fab shop

Back