GJarrett

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Chief GPS'um and Still Lost Native Texan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 EB 4x4 "Herc" RIP
Okay this started as a joke last year but I was amazed at the interest. It was determined on a previous thread that whomever runs Moab will officially qualify their SUV as being a "Moab Edition" Explorer.

View

Everyone but Paul Gagnon had enough "ricer" in him to think this looks cool (we need Paul to contribute some class to the group, so that's okay).

I will get these printed in four colors: the gold tint you see in the picture that matches Eddie Bauer trim; also white, black, or grey/silver.

I need a count of how many Moab participants this year want a "Moab Edition" sticker and what color. I will bring them to Moab. Cost will be in the $10-$12 range and the website gets all profits.

Next item: I noticed that most runs in my area offer dashboard placques for participating in runs. I was thinking of a gold color small placque that would read "Serious Explorations" in italics on the first line, then the lines below read "Moab 2001" and "May 18-20, 2001" in arial below. I don't have price yet but will next week. They'll be pretty inexpensive and I'll bump the charge a couple bucks to give the profits to the site.

Who would be interested in this stuff? I need to gauge what size orders I would be looking at. The more the cheaper, of course.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i guess ill start the count.....

Count me in for 1 of each - black sticker

Man, I want a Moab Edition sticker! Ok, maybe my truck can't get to Moab, but if you took the sticker on the trail with you, at least that would be "Moab worthy.";) Then just send it my way. What do you say?:D Some day I'll make it out there!

Bring one for the only non-exploder going.

:)
Put me down for one Gold Eddie Bauer colored "Moab Edition Sticker". I won't have all the mods done, but I still think it'll be fun!

1 plaque also, if the price is reasonable.

Thanks, and see ya at Moab!
:)

Originally posted by HIX
Bring one for the only non-exploder going.

Oops I didn't word this well enough. One which? The sticker or the placque; and if the sticker, which color?

Guys I need to know orders for

1)Sticker: gold, white, black, silver/grey
2)Placque

And Tim, that's a no-go. You want a sticker, see you in Moab :D

PLACQUE

We would like a placque for Moab!!!!

Of course I want one, in gray/silver.

Aw heck, I'll go for the plaque as well. :)

I'll get a plaque as well GJ. How big will they be?

Rick is the one having the placques made so I don't know their size. I picture something around 1" x 2.5" or so.

Count me in for a plaque.

I think they're a great idea. We should do that for all the major runs.

You can start a collection. Not for the dashboard, put them up in a conspicious place like your office. Like those 'Salesman of the Month' displays in car dealerships.

Maybe we should even go back and do them for some of the past runs. In ten years we can compare who's got the most. Only restriction, Rick can't play.

I'll take one of each. Make my sticker a black one.

Ok, I'll take one plaque for sure then, plus the two silver stickers I already mentioned.

One of each!!! I want my sticker to be grey.

Yes I am going.... and I am Bringing the Navajo.

I will put in a order for a black sticker and a plaque. looks cool to me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Count me in for both (sticker in silver).

what's the count??

Back