cwescapexlt4x4

Explorin' the Desert SW
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Litchfield Park, AZ area...
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 King Ranch 4wd 3.0T
So the ONE thing I didn't really want on my 16 Limited is the ONE thing causing me an occasional issue) Christmas eve, I was parked at home and the roof decided it wouldn't close (almost but then would back up). Got a ladder out, checked the tracks (as I could) and nothing found and finally it closed on it's own. Since then working fine, until the other morning, driving to work it was cool out and since i had left it open in the garage from the commute home it decided to close it and would (again) get to the screen to push down and would back up again (not sure that is the issue) but finally it closed. Anyone else having this issue and i will be taking to the dealer soon to have them inspect.

So the ONE thing I didn't really want on my 16 Limited is the ONE thing causing me an occasional issue) Christmas eve, I was parked at home and the roof decided it wouldn't close (almost but then would back up). Got a ladder out, checked the tracks (as I could) and nothing found and finally it closed on it's own. Since then working fine, until the other morning, driving to work it was cool out and since i had left it open in the garage from the commute home it decided to close it and would (again) get to the screen to push down and would back up again (not sure that is the issue) but finally it closed. Anyone else having this issue and i will be taking to the dealer soon to have them inspect.
Does it reach the same point each time it reverses? If so, perhaps the issue is with the wind screen arms.

Peter

The last (most recent) time, yes it seemed like it.

Back