My 08' trac w/truxxx kit finally!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My 08' trac w/truxxx kit finally!!

I've had my truxxx lift for a few months now and I love it...I just wish I could go bigger!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i just bought a set of 265/40/22s for my 07.Have not put on yet.Looking at truxx for front end level.

Well i put on a set of 285/45 22`s.Diam. is 32.2 no lift kit and no rubbing anywhere.Many spacer kits out there,but only one for the sport trac.Just not spending 300.00 on the truxx set.You dont need the rear lift any way.

Do you have any pics?

I have pics but not sure how to post them,new at this,sorry.Truxx offered to make a front kit only for me but still 247.00.Not worth it. I think i will try heavy metal for a f-150 for 72.00 and modify it,not sure yet.

I have pics but not sure how to post them,new at this,sorry.Truxx offered to make a front kit only for me but still 247.00.Not worth it. I think i will try heavy metal for a f-150 for 72.00 and modify it,not sure yet.

If you want just a front lift, look into some ARB Old Man Emu 2700 springs for your front struts (or 2702 for more lift, but you'll probably end up quite nose high).
Reference - The Electrician's experience with OME springs, Ranchos and Truxx.

Also, to post photos, you need an account on a photo hosting site like photobucket or imageshack (both free and minimal maintenance), then use the mountain/sun icon when posting and a direct link (so a URL ending in .jpeg, .png, .gif, something like that).

Back