My 2016 White Explorer Platinum with Photos | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My 2016 White Explorer Platinum with Photos

NY1PR2012

Reaction score
City, State
Queens, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer Platinum
These are the photos of my Ford Explorer Platinum before driving it off the dealer. This new Platinum model it is without a doubt the best Explorer Ford has ever made. From the comfortable ride home to the amazing Sony sound system I am very impressed with what Ford has accomplished with this particular model. It it worth the wait. I will post more photos in a few days after installing all the extra accessories that I have purchased for my Platinum.

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

and now this is my Explorer Platinum after installing the CXV running boards, roof rack cross bars, mud flaps, window tinting 20% to match the rest of the Explorer, rear bumper protector, Cargo organizer, and Loyd's custom floor mats with the Explorer logo embroided on the mats.

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

Very Nice , not sure id have spent 50K + for an Explorer in queens NY but , very nice anyway

Very nice!

Nice. Almost time to turn in my 2015 Sport. Cant wait. Great ride!

You could pull the blue oval off it and stick a KIA emblem on and nobody would know the difference. Sad to see modern cars all looking like Asian imports.

You could pull the blue oval off it and stick a KIA emblem on and nobody would know the difference. Sad to see modern cars all looking like Asian imports.

Sarcasm?
This is my very first Ford product (NA car as a matter of fact) and there's no "Asian" make or model that even slightly resembles an Explorer.
I'm coming from a family of Nissan, Infiniti, Honda, Acura and Lexus (no Toyotas for some reason) and I can never mix up this Explorer; even if I just see the silhouette.

Sarcasm?
This is my very first Ford product (NA car as a matter of fact) and there's no "Asian" make or model that even slightly resembles an Explorer.
I'm coming from a family of Nissan, Infiniti, Honda, Acura and Lexus (no Toyotas for some reason) and I can never mix up this Explorer; even if I just see the silhouette.

I agree.

On another note - who thinks the new Rover Discovery reminds them of the Ford Edge?

Back