My bumber set up, maker of bumber James Cal | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My bumber set up, maker of bumber James Cal

Patened

Reaction score
City, State
prdebevec@gmail.com
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 XLT
I got my bumper painted and put on with the lights high lift and the winch had to do alot of fabbing to get everything to get in sung but it worked out great hopfully im pictures come in good.

SAM_0119.jpg

SAM_0118.jpg

SAM_0117.jpg

SAM_0116.jpg

SAM_0115.jpg

SAM_0114.jpg

SAM_0113.jpg

SAM_0112.jpg

SAM_0111.jpg

SAM_0110.jpg

SAM_0109.jpg

SAM_0108.jpg

SAM_0106.jpg

SAM_0105.jpg

SAM_0104.jpg

SAM_0103.jpg

SAM_0102.jpg

SAM_0101.jpg

SAM_0100.jpg

SAM_0099.jpg

SAM_0098.jpg

SAM_0097.jpg

SAM_0096.jpg

SAM_0095.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I like it but I'm not a fan of the hi-lift mount.

Looks great, except one problem. You have a high-lift blocking your headlight. You should put that on the back instead.

naw

Looks great, except one problem. You have a high-lift blocking your headlight. You should put that on the back instead.

it looks like its blocking the headlights but once the lights are on i see just fine i took it down to highway patrol and showed them it and they said my front bumber is just fine.

Thats one of best front bumper set ups I've ever seen on a Explorer.

That's a great looking bumper. WTF is a "bumber"?

Did you leave the light switch just crammed in the dash like that or is it finished out a little nicer?

I love the whole look except for the jack. It just kinda sits funny. Great design though.

custom bumper

hey anybody know how to get ahold of james rlc other than his digits?? need a front an rear bumper??? please an ty any help would be most greatful...:thumbsup:

hey anybody know how to get ahold of james rlc other than his digits?? need a front an rear bumper??? please an ty any help would be most greatful...:thumbsup:

I ordered mine by messaging him, if I remeber right his screen name is JAMSCAL

I ordered mine by messaging him, if I remeber right his screen name is JAMSCAL

Hopefully I'll let him retire from mine so he can move on to the next. Makes good stuff!

Back