My list of Explorer - "How to" videos | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My list of Explorer - "How to" videos

throttle body zip tie mod = awesome! Great videos!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

These videos are awesome im gonna be doing about half these things over the next couple months. just got a 97 limited that seems to have been neglected but still runs fine and only has 67,000 miles on it my goal is to get her tuned and try to push it over 200,000 my sport hit 189,000 so hopefully this one will fair better

can you make a video on how to get the rear tailgate open mine is stuck

breidell said:
can you make a video on how to get the rear tailgate open mine is stuck

my suggestion is to take wd40 with the nozzle, stick it in the keyhole and spray liberally. Mine was stuck too and after lubricating through the hole, I was able to open it... Let me know if it worked please

Wow this is a great list!!! Thanks, I just watched the shock replacement and seafoam one.

Shock is easier then I ever thought it would be.

With seafoam, how r u getting it int he vacuum line? What or where is that going in the engine? I get the oil, and the fuel line sort of, but the vacuum line I am just confused on. I can do some repair work, but I am by no means a ASE mechanic!

Fabulous!

Got anything on replacing Emergency Brake cable on 2000 Explorer?

Fabulous!

Got anything on replacing Emergency Brake cable on 2000 Explorer?

Great job, Jlsparky7! Thanks for the vids.
And yes, Emergency Brake videos would be most appreciated.

Thanks for the vids!! Very informative.. Any chance of getting something about changing the positive battery cable???

Great job, Jlsparky7! Thanks for the vids.
And yes, Emergency Brake videos would be most appreciated.

x2 by me, & park brake shoes also :thumbsup: :australia

Any vids on how to remove leaf springs from an XLT?

Thanks!

Any plans in the future for a serpentine belt change? Tensionier pulley change. Simple things for newbys. Thanks for your time and efforts on this post.....:)

these videos are amazing! Thanks!!!!

Back