• Register Today It's free!

My Review

clickclack

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 LTD Explorer
I must say I ordered the Ex, and I was torn on it by seeing all the amazing options on paper but then hearing reviews and concerns on here. I waited a nice shor 5-6weeks, looking on here everyday for new accessories people were using and the problems people were running into as well.
Welll I'm at 3500km, not too much driving yet, but I love all the features on it.
I grabbed a 2012, Ltd, 302A. w/sunroof.
I haven't been able to enjoy the sunroof as much yet because of the weather im in canada, but its nice. I wish it was the panoramic one though. I haven't had any of the usual, concerns.
I opted out for navi I heard of too many problems on here hoping my MFT would be less bothered by things without navi, plus I had a garmi already. and who needs a navi for everyday driving.
So MFT hasn't crashed on me and I have a ipod, sd card, and usb plus my phone bluetoothed in and no problems pick all my music on the fly no probs.

I grabbed some weathertech mats, they fit great, plus a OEM ford cargo mat.
swapped interior lights for LEDs, waiting on the cargo light poor lighting fix.
Added the shark fin antennae.

Winter driving on the hankooks, or whatever they are. Very little snow so far. But they seem fine for icy traction you just have to go a little slower.

My only complaints is the cargo lighting in the back and the power windows freeze very easily.

Happy with this vehicle tons of toys

Back