• Register Today It's free!

My soon to me modified 94

Foggman

Reaction score
City, State
Virginia Beach, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 2dr Sport
I am having a 4" superlift with 32x11.5's installed on my 1994 explorer sport. I was reading what you had done to your 93 and you said the snubber brackets bent. First off, what are the snubber brackets and should I be concerned about mine bending as well? Im not going to be doing any rock crawling or running moguls with it, I will mostly just be on the beach and in small mud trails around town. Also do you have any tips for bolt on power mods? I already have a flowmaster exhaust and a kkm air intake. Any advice you could offer up to me would be great!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey man Im right down the road. Who is installing your lift? You 2wd or 4?

power adders:
Chip
Throttle body
New gears
supercharger
cam
head work
ect......

I'm getting the lift done at Pungo Off Road, and I'm 4wd.

Va Beach

Im in Virginia Beach also. Would like to see how your lift turns out.
Deron :D

gears

Would be happy to show you. Should I be thinking about changing my gears since I am adding 4" and 32's? and would a locker or positraction or limited slip axles be a good thing for me as well? if so what, where and how??

gears would help greatly. Do you plan on going higher? Do you plan on wheeling alot?

Pungo Offroad knows thier **** lemme tell ya :)

drop bracket bolt holes???

Thanks, thats what I thought it was...I have another question though. On that bracket there are two holes in line vertically. From what I understand one is for the 4" lift kit and one is for the 6" lift kit (but I dont know for certain). I have the 4" kit and my TTB's are bolted to the upper holes. Anyways my camber is so far off I am afraid that the alignment thats being done right now wont fix it and the tires wont roll flat...it looks like this \ /. If I were to drop down to that lower bolt would I run in to problems with structural integrity and such?

Back