My Surprise! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My Surprise!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah, man. Fix the truck up first, install a hidden ignition switch (I have a toggle switch in my ash tray. I'm going to see about a coded ignition like in Transporter 2), THEN go after the s.o.b. that hurt your pledged baby :salute: Keep it legal though.

update: looks like it's time for a rebuild, or a new junkyard motor. I've got some bent pushrods and a couple of valves that don't look so hot. The dumbass took it way past redline for way too long. I'm still working on pics, gotta find the digi cam (moved a couple of months ago and haven't got everything unpacked yet. As soon as I find that I will get you all some pics.

go let the oil out of his trailblazer at night. eye for an eye.

i thought the 4.0 has a rev limiter

I would have your nearest 'mobile mechanic' come to your place to evaluate the damage done, then send the boyfriend first that bill, then get your X fixed & send him that bill too......install a fuel cut-off valve too.....won't go far w/o fuel flow......

rev limiter.....

I wonder, is it possible to dis-connect the rev limiter on my '94 Explo' 4x4 ? If so, where is the damned thing & will it hurt my truck to dis-connect it? I'm the only one who drives it.... :) ..:exp:

I agree with Zwoobah.......an eye for an eye.....an engine for an engine.....

i'll agree to that! i say if he trashed your rig, trash his. its only fair

i would be pounding down his door i would get the money from him one way or another thats for damn sure you cant relax with this or they will just write it off you need to be aggressive when it comes to people like this.

yeah, he and I are going to be having a long talk about this! He should have called a wrecker if his truck was that stuck instead of tearing mine up. So anyways I'll let ya all know what happens afterwards, that's if I don't go to jail first. I'll get my money back one way or the other.:fire:

subscribing...

oh, and i'd be kickin some *3 letter word*!

Hey all, I finally got some pics of the carnange, had to take them with my camera phone though. Still haven't found the box that is hiding my digital cam. But I did find some new dents in the hatch when I got home from Pheonix. I'm not sure if those were caused by "them" or if someone was messing around while I was gone. At least it's not my daily driver, so I can take my time with rebuilding. Lastly, if someone could host these pics for me let me know and I will e-mail them to you. thanks

bump

ahhh he dones not need tires...and im sure the oil drain plug will be easy to remove

check your oil psi gauge... make sure the wire is on, mine came off a while back and i thought i f'd it up

Yeah man thats bullshit, i dont care if it was my best friend, id be giving them the bill for EVERYTHING up front, before you even buy it.

My woman knows not to give my keys out, although if im not home, i HAVE my keys haha.

But yeah time to deff. rig up some secret ignition or somethin haha.

Why couldnt they have just gone to a nice, dark parking lot like i do ;)
haha

i forgot who said it, "id have felt like i had been raped if that happened to me"
well i most deff. agree with you man, i would be heartbroken and infuriated beyond words lol

91ROKKRAWLER, BrianDye

You guys realize your about a year late? lol. Look at the post times, :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back