• Register Today It's free!

Need A Sub box for ST

04STadrenalin

Reaction score
City, State
Howell, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 Sport Trac Adrenalin
I am looking really hard for a sub box for my st. i want one that fits behind my rear seats and will hold either 2 10's or 2 12's. i am looking to use the pioneer shallow mounts which require little airspace. but still i am looking for a box that is 1cu ft or larger.

i am open to buying a box from someone or building one myself. im looking for a box that will stretch across the width of the seats. if anyone is selling one let me know. or if anyone has the dimensions on building one it would be greatly appreciated.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

email this guy.

Paul@Zabteck.com

I got his info from the mysporttrac.com website:

Hatchbox
241 Monroe Drive
Mastic Beach, NY 11951
Email:paul@zabteck.com

Boxes for 01-05 Sport Tracs Dual 10" - $160* Shipped. This box comes carpeted !!!
Dual 8" - $150 Shipped
Single 10" - $100 Shipped*
Single 8" - $100 Shipped*

For either 8" enclosure if you wish to keep the storage compartment your speakers must have a mounting depth of less than 4". If you are willing to give up the storage compartment or if you want a 10" enclosure your speakers must have a mounting depth less than 5". Please double check your speakers before ordering. Refunds will not be given for speakers that do not fit in these enclosures.

All enclosures are made to fit behind the seats. The 10" enclosures require removal of the storage compartments. The 8" will retain the compartment.

Other Special Enclosures
If you don't want a custom fit enclosure specific to the Sport Trac I am more than willing to make regular ported or sealed rectangle enclosures. I've built several boxes for other vehicles. Anything from single 8's to 4 12" just send me an email for more info.

Enclosure Finishing/Covering
All boxes will be painted with a single coat of flat black paint.
Grey or Tan carpeting (not OEM) - add $30
Vinyl or other Paint - email for quotes very dependant on box

*All prices subject to change at any time.

Thats about the best information I could find to help you out.

Here is my setup using 2 8" subs

DSC00141.gif

DSC00145.gif

DSC00147.gif

yea i dig your setup. do you know your dimensions? maybe i can construct a box similar to yours but to stretch across the whole back for more airspace

that setup looks good

Back