• Register Today It's free!

need ball joints and bushings

riverposie

Reaction score
City, State
nescopeck pa.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT
Hi: First of all, I am not a begger or a scam artist..I have a 93 explorer (only vehical i own) and i was just refused inspection because i need left upper and lower ball joints and a right radius arm or bushings. The ford garage told me it will cost $900.00..I am a retired bethlehem steel worker (by force....they went bankrupt) and just lost my house and everything.I just cant afford that now.. I live in a 27 year old mobile home now with next to nothing for money..I have helped people all my life and now i need it...Is there anyone out there that would maybe have any extra stock or any of these parts that they would be willing to give to me..I have a friend that told me if i got the parts, he would install them for me for free..i am 60 years old and in poor health , so i cant do this...my wife and i would really appreciate any help if someone has any of these extra parts laying around they dont need...We are totally grounded till we get the explorer fixed... Thanks Bob

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If I lived in PA, I'd do it.
Come on guys......
Karl

Someone in PA must know an inspection shop that will help this dude, and just give him the OK.

Damn I think we can come up with some ball joints and radius arm bushings...if I was in PA or even close I would volunteer for the labor.

Parts are about $150 total new......

Thanks guys for the moral support...i will get by..the explorer will just set for several months. .i can still walk to get things i need...it actualy is only 5 miles to town, one way and the exercise will do me good for a few months...then i might be able to afford the parts at a junk yard....

Thanks for your concern

410Fortune said:
Damn I think we can come up with some ball joints and radius arm bushings...if I was in PA or even close I would volunteer for the labor.

Parts are about $150 total new......

I really do appreciate your concern for your fellow mankind. I really appreciate your kind jesture. I am the same and help anyone whenever i can..I do have a friend who is willing to put the parts on for free if i get them. He just cant help me out either in buying them. He also lives in a mobile the home park I live in ..only difference is my trailer is 27 years old and cost me $300.00...When i have extra of something, i always give it away to the less fortunate. It makes me feel good inside being able to help someone. I dont have much of anything anymore , but if there are any fisherman out there, i do make an excellent fishing lure and i would gladly send some to anyone who wants some for free..Thanks Bobby D.

Back