• Register Today It's free!

Need Drop Shocks

fordX302

Reaction score
City, State
Smyrna,De
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 5.0 AWD xlt
hey i have a 97 5.0 awd explorer. i installed drop keys and a 3 inch rear spring with 1 inch block. all together i got a 4 inch drop in rear. and a 4.5 inch drop in front. the problem is all my shocks are blown out ( as i knew would happen ) i need new shocks. i know eddlebrock has 2 inch drop shocks. there the only one's i can find.... but they would blow out also?? 4.5 isnt anywhere close to 2''. anyone here know where i could find a shock to better fit my needs? thank you

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

any help on this would be great

h mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nobody knows anything huh?????

lol

yah i am with him why not get a car if you are gonna drop the explorer 4 inchs but seriously thought there was a guy on here who posted a pic of his explorer that looked like it was dropped more then for inches but i dont remember his name. I would try the search and see if you can find anything
good luck

chris

i got a whipple charger being put on in the spring. and i figured why not go low, i already have an off roading ranger. 35'' claws and a total 9 inch lift... was just looking to have the best of both words. and honda's are for ricer's i am NOT a ricer

Back