need help finding alignment cam part # | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

need help finding alignment cam part #

tweakedlogic

Reaction score
City, State
memphis, tn
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT
So I need an additional 1.5 degrees camber. I've been looking on the net for a couple days now trying to find the right parts. JC Whitney has many to choose from, but the descriptions are soo poor I'm not sure what I need.
If Napa has the parts, that is perfect, I just need part numbers, or at least be pointed so i can find them.
Every post says to use Moog, but no one lists part numbers or where to find them. When I Googled "Moog 1992 Explorer alignment shim" I got millions of hits. most just had part number and no descriptions.

Help me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They make adjustable bushings that can adjust camber and caster. Think Schucks/Napa sell them. Those might work out for you.

That was the most common part number we sold Moog K8976 is good for -1 1/2 to + 1 1/2 Moog K8977 will go to 1 3/4 and K8974 is -1 to +1. Just in case you need it for future reference. Oh and thoose part numbers are the same for 87-96 F150, 89-97 Ranger and 91-94 Explorer. Here is the link if you would like it http://www.power-21.com/federalmogulpower21i/. I am always happy to provide part numbers I was a parts man for 5 years so I have access to several online catalogs. Feel free to pm me any time you need help with part numbers.

Thank you very much guys.

Back