Need some help with Keyless entry please | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need some help with Keyless entry please

eguiyab

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Limited
Hello everyone, been a while since I've been on. Anyway, I've got a 95' Ltd with keyless entry. Just the other week I got it back from the Tranny shop and all of a sudden the keyless entry wont work. Power locks work, but when you lock it to leave the truck, the theft light no longer comes on. Keypad isn't working either. Used the default code, nothing. Tryed reprograming the Key fobs, nothing. Tried purposely tripping the alarm, nothing.
I've read a number of threads on here and did a search but now i seem to be in no mans land... most people have gotten it fixed with a few shots.
I tryed the battery disconect and reseting the RAPS module in the back and still nothing.
If it is the Module in the back how much might it cost? Are there specific fuses that I dont know about that ONLY control the anti theft?? All the ones I see are linked with something else... and those Items are working. Possibly a relay? Where and how would I find and test those? Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Back