negative camber on my 97? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

negative camber on my 97?

Well, mine were not greasable so i couldn't! But that's what i would do, until it came out of the grease fitting is that i've always done with everything else!! How did it turn out, look good now!!

Happy trails!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, i'm just doing the top ones myself and then bringing it in to have the bottom ones since i don't have the tools. Trying to save money.

Well, i don't blame you there. Let me know how everything turns out and how it looks!

Happy trails!!

Well, i got them all replaced but nothing happened. I put in the chamber adjustment kit and it got so much better but have 2 degree negative camber on the right and 1 degree on the left. I guess i bent something. Aldo, the guy that worked on my car said that the ball joints were fine and that i didn't have to replace them. So i guess the first mechanic was lying to me.

Man, that sucks that you wasted that money, but at least you have a warrenty on these, and they are greasable! Oh well, you win some you loose some!

Happy trails!!

Back