Neutral Tow Switch - dead battery | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Neutral Tow Switch - dead battery

rettrvlr

Reaction score
I am a new member towing a 2007 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD w:confused::confused::confused::confused:ith THE NEUTRAL TOW SWITCH INSTALLED. The previous posts have been very helpful but I have another question: I use a Brake Buddy brakeing system and my battery also continues to go dead after every tow. My question/concern is: If the battery goes dead - Does the car remain in "neutral tow" with no juice? Obviously the light is out but I'm wondering if towing is still OK???

I am a new member towing a 2007 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD w:confused::confused::confused::confused:ith THE NEUTRAL TOW SWITCH INSTALLED. The previous posts have been very helpful but I have another question: I use a Brake Buddy brakeing system and my battery also continues to go dead after every tow. My question/concern is: If the battery goes dead - Does the car remain in "neutral tow" with no juice? Obviously the light is out but I'm wondering if towing is still OK???
I think so because I have same problem. It has not been resolved. Will take to dealer- for thried time -this week. I think that the computer is not turning off the assories like it should. Do you have problem fixed?
marchuckb@aol.com TAG ford

Back