New 2017 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Utility | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New 2017 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Utility

Gregorwj

Reaction score
City, State
new preague, mn
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 FORD PIU
I'm new to this form, I'm hoping to find some great advice, information and share what I learn. I purchased a 2017 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Utility last week. I am now, starting to make changes to make it more like an explorer. I'm starting with the the center console.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats, just got a 16’ great vehicle so far, not sure I’d downgrade too much to the normal one, if you have the metal center section look at havis, I got some cup holders and other stuff for mine

Kiwi mats works great for rubber mats in the front and back

The rear cargo deck is lower than the normal ones, so things fit somewhat iffy

Don’t remove the rear full sized spare, otherwise you lose your special 75mph rear impact rating
I

I’d also ACF50 the doors metal seams, read about people trucks rusting there

Welcome.

Congrats, just got a 16’ great vehicle so far, not sure I’d downgrade too much to the normal one, if you have the metal center section look at havis, I got some cup holders and other stuff for mine

Kiwi mats works great for rubber mats in the front and back

The rear cargo deck is lower than the normal ones, so things fit somewhat iffy

Don’t remove the rear full sized spare, otherwise you lose your special 75mph rear impact rating
I

I’d also ACF50 the doors metal seams, read about people trucks rusting there
Thank-you-I-like-all-your-suggestions

Back