• Register Today It's free!

New Emblems

Motiv_J

Reaction score
City, State
Aliso Viejo, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer XLT
I had some new emblems machined last week! :) Wanted to share a few pics.

5ed73238-f257-4e2e-bfab-4830f3125250_zpszbxrmfqz.jpg

NJ9A5362_zpsd6upp4x4.jpg

IMG_2353_zpssyyq7tru.jpg

IMG_2411_zps9a0wpe1x.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very clean...……. I like them.

WOW NICE Job! Fits the truck well and brings it be very 'Chic' so to speak

I had some new emblems machined last week! :) Wanted to share a few pics.

5ed73238-f257-4e2e-bfab-4830f3125250_zpszbxrmfqz.jpg

NJ9A5362_zpsd6upp4x4.jpg

IMG_2353_zpssyyq7tru.jpg

IMG_2411_zps9a0wpe1x.jpg
Looks great!!! I also live in AV I will keep a look out for you.

Yeah... those look solid. I would like a set if I hadn't already spent so much time sourcing and getting my red lettered & black background flat black backgrounded emblems installed right. Getting that rear stock emblem off without damaging the paint and all is a real PITA! Getting the front stock emblem off made me an afternoon contortionist, hahaha!

c8HMNgI.png

Yeah... those look solid. I would like a set if I hadn't already spent so much time sourcing and getting my red lettered & black background flat black backgrounded emblems installed right. Getting that rear stock emblem off without damaging the paint and all is a real PITA! Getting the front stock emblem off made me an afternoon contortionist, hahaha!

c8HMNgI.png

Hahaha! Yeah, the rear emblem was on there pretty well for me too!

I had some more set made if anyone is interested! I don't think pictures really do them justice. Here is a link to my auction. Ford Explorer 2011-2018 Black Emblem, Ford F-150 2004-2014 Black Emblem Billet | eBay

Those look cool, very modern. I think I’d like them more if the whole Ford font was open and gray, not just an outline. I bought the custom black ones from that known seller on eBay but I wish the Ford script was a gray matching Explorer front font color. My issue with the traditional Ford font is how non-modern it is. Your badges solve that, but I don’t know if the outline is my style. Impressive work!

Whoa, these look great. Thanks for posting, I think i'll be going in this direction. :)
Thank You! Please do, I don't think you will be disappointed. :)

Those look cool, very modern. I think I’d like them more if the whole Ford font was open and gray, not just an outline. I bought the custom black ones from that known seller on eBay but I wish the Ford script was a gray matching Explorer front font color. My issue with the traditional Ford font is how non-modern it is. Your badges solve that, but I don’t know if the outline is my style. Impressive work!
I can most likely have the lettering fully machined out? I'm also hoping to get a batch anodized Dark grey to match the grille.

I can most likely have the lettering fully machined out? I'm also hoping to get a batch anodized Dark grey to match the grille.
any chance for a all blackout with just the FORD in chrome?

I would be interested in the Ford font being machines out, the letters being gray that matches the front and the rest black. Let me know if that is possible.

Did you want it all black and to have the FORD lettering the same as it is currently. Or did you want all black with the Lettering fully machined out? Either way I can definitely do that, just will need to run that with my next batch of emblems. :chug:

I would be interested in the Ford font being machines out, the letters being gray that matches the front and the rest black. Let me know if that is possible.
I'm still trying to figure out the best way to do something like that. Since my parts are anodized and not painted, two colors is a bit more challenging. Let me brainstorm with my machinist and I will let you know if we can figure something out.

Sounds good! Looking forward to hearing back

Hey there! Are you still interested in a different version emblem set? I had three sets made with the FORD lettering machined out! Please see attached.

D2DD4DC6-1BD0-42AC-B8B4-0A6DB4F8DBB6.jpeg

2F6D354F-F713-4587-95F0-7AFDC80514CD.jpeg

Yes I like it. We live in the same area send me a pm and we can connect up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back