New Explorer Owner

RGH69

Reaction score
City, State
Katy, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer
Hello All,

New owner of a 2013 Explorer xlt here. So far only one question....Is ther a navigation system manual anywhere online? My sales rep said that the only thing that comes with the car is in the MySynch manual. But it does not really cover it well.

Thanks,
Robert

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome fellow Houstonian, and congratulations on the new Explorer! :)

TourGuide was too fast! That was where I was going to direct you.

Hello All,

New owner of a 2013 Explorer xlt here. So far only one question....Is ther a navigation system manual anywhere online? My sales rep said that the only thing that comes with the car is in the MySynch manual. But it does not really cover it well.

Thanks,
Robert
Welcome to the Forum RGH69. :wavey:
Congratulations on your aquisition Robert. As you can see, the members here are always ready to assist.
Happy motoring.

Peter

Robert,

Congrats on the new ride. Hope you enjoy yours as much as we do ours !!

Try syncmyride.com as well. They have some info there too.

Hate to say it, but the best way is to park it in the driveway, start the car and play with it for 30 minutes.

Also, you can go into settings and abbreviate a lot of the voice instructions so you can interact with the system quickly.

Good luck!

Hello All,

Thanks,
Robert

I assume your talking about nav not sync turn by turn.
Hope this helps....
Go to owner.ford.com. Log in. Vehicle basics, Owner's manuals, My Ford Touch/My Lincoln Touch Supplement 3rd printing.

Hello All,

Thanks,
Robert

Since everyone has provided you the locations of our User Guides and videos, I'll just say: Congrats on your new ride, Robert! :thumbsup:

Let me know if you have any questions about your MyFord Touch or Navigation! :)

Rebecca

Back