• Register Today It's free!

new explorer owner

JROD

Reaction score
City, State
PHILLY, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 XLT
im a new explorer owner coming out of the lowrider import scene i respect anything that has 4 wheels on it from clasic cars to extreme 4x4's. so whaat im really wondering is. is this site for off road adventures only or are there other aspects to the explorer owners.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the board, you'll find that there is much more to this than just off roading. We have some street trucks also if that's your thing.
This has to be the best place for general mantenance info as well.

sorry for the lack of knowledge but when you refer to the term street truck what is that. wow that sounds really laim. but oh well i guess you have to start from scratch when you switch up your car game:confused:

You'll find just about every different Explorer owner here, from 4x4's to "street trucks." I'm sure you know what a street truck is, unless you just came over from across the border...

Welcome to the site...

This site has every X mod you can think of from the extream 4x4 (Rick) to the lowest street truck. What ever your plans are you'll find help, tip's and advice. A truly awsome "book" of knowledge is stored in these page's

again Welcome...

Welcome

I also came from the Import , and Sport truck scenes . I also like yourself enjoy and respect any style of custom vehicle . Import , race , lowrider , classic muscle , streetrod etc. . You'll soon find that this is one of the best Auto related sites you've ever been a part of . Unfortunetily , you will also find that it is home to more than a few closed minded , imature people who will bad mouth anything ( especially imports) that doesn't say Explorer on it. Don't let em' ruin your time on the site though . it is truly a top notch site . ENJOY , Rand .;)

Welcome to the site JROD!

We welcome everyone here. Not sure if you have checked out the Sport Truck Forum yet, but here it is: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=17

Also, we have a page dedicated to the Sport Trucks at: www.explorersportruck.com

Again, this site is for everyone and we have a wealth of knowledge around here no matter what your interest.

Just curious, what are your plans for your X?

If you plan on going the Sport Truck route, you may want to check out our site sponsor www.explorerexpress.com (or you may see it pop up at the top end of the page, click that so they know you came from here).

Happy postin'!:)

Welcome JROD !

You've found the best explorer family online.
I must warn you though, this site can be quite addicting. Please post some pics as soon as you can, one thing is for sure...we love pics. Also be sure to post your mugshot here:

Dead Link Removed

Re: Welcome

Originally posted by rockymntnhi
I also came from the Import , and Sport truck scenes . I also like yourself enjoy and respect any style of custom vehicle . Import , race , lowrider , classic muscle , streetrod etc. . You'll soon find that this is one of the best Auto related sites you've ever been a part of . Unfortunetily , you will also find that it is home to more than a few closed minded , imature people who will bad mouth anything ( especially imports) that doesn't say Explorer on it. Don't let em' ruin your time on the site though . it is truly a top notch site . ENJOY , Rand .;)

What are you talking about??
Your welcome to bring your lowrider by, I need something to drive over to test my suspension.
:p :D

You PITA

I don't know how she (Terri) does it ? Puts up w/ a PITA like you . HaHa . :confused:

thanks for the warm welcome its much appreciated... as far as plans for the x im not sure yet but more than likley ill stick to what i know (big wheels, ice and tv's and maybe some engine mods). as far as my lowrider sweet idea maybe we can schedule a meet, i need the insurance money:D

again thanks and you will probaly be seeing alot of me

make sure to check out my website www.xtremeconceptsonline.com

Back