new ford classic in the family.. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

new ford classic in the family..

96limitedX

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
well..today my grandpa an i an my father went to look at a calssic t-bird my grandpa wants to buy. its a '66 with a factory 428 BIG BLOCK auto tranny,power windows,brakes,steering,top,trunk,antenna...all kindas of stuff.

it was restored in '95 with a frame off. it has 79,800 true miles...all in all its a very very nice car. it drives/rides very smooth..that 428 sure is quick!

the guy that owns it is the cars second owner...the first guy owned it up untill last year..it comes with all the factory manuals for the car.

anwyay..heres the pics...my grandpas gonna write the check on monday.so good pics next week.
26623155418.jpg

26623145642.jpg

26623113133.jpg

26623043575.jpg

26622581284.jpg

26623070662.jpg

26623100382.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

awesome!

its friggin mint!

"borrow" that motor and put it in your ex... ;)

Gotta love the T-Birds!

i should start a new thread every night and tell of my days adventures out in the world......

Sweet!

Very nice

thanks guys...im really lovin the car.

should have the thing in our hands toamrrow...tue by the latest.

jim, ever think about being positve? i know it would be hard for somone like you. but really dude. i do go after you in every post you make? no i dont...and think about it..i hav notposted here much (i dont post here as much as i could.......) so just stick by the old saying. if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it. show alittle self control for once.

Back