New Guy

zonianbrat

Reaction score
City, State
Ft. Collins, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 XLT V-6 SOHC
Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brian and I just bought a 1998 Explorer XLT. I used to own a Nissan Pathfinder and was on a couple forums but I totalled it last week. I am looking forward to chatting with you guys and will probably have alot of questions

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will get some pics up this afternoon. Thanks for the welcome. As far as plans go. I will have questions to come. I am wondering how stout the IFS is up front. The rear seems to sag and I want to correct that. I do plan on lifting it. Can you guys give me advice as far as lifts go and what's available. I have gotten so used to teh pathfinder and the weak aftermarket that this is mostly new to me. I would also like to know what the biggest tire that I can fit is without cranking,lifting or triming. Again, I will take some pics this afternoon.

Welcome to Explorer Forum! Just search around. Most of the problems and questions that you have are allready posted.

welcome brian

Back