• Register Today It's free!

New here

mattt181

Reaction score
City, State
ANAHEIM
Year, Model & Trim Level
69 Ford Bronco
Hi all, so I do not have an Explorer but I use a lot of Explorer 5.0 parts in the build of my 69 Ford Bronco. The packaging of the 5.0 into the Explorer was a tight fit just like an Early Bronco. I came here to find a home or homes for the left over Explorer 5.0 parts that I can't use on the Bronco. Looks like you have to have a few forum posts before being granted classifieds access. How many Explorer 5.0 resto mods, both on and off road versions, are there out there? Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome!! theres many 5.0 restomods, some put an f100 body onto the X platform, so theres that, I also know of a 5.0 swapped early bronc by me! given then aftermarket and commonality of these 5.0s, theres bound to be many! you dont need many posts to sell in the classifieds, only an elite explorer subscription which is 20 dollars afaik. also, youre nearby to me! any chance ive seen the bronc on the freeway? ;) :D

Welcome.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm going to have to check out the F100 builds on the X platform, That sounds cool. If you've been down in Orange County, you may have seen me cruising the freeway or roads, but I haven't driven it up to LA.

I think I'm going to have to pass on the classifieds in that case, because most of these parts were going to be bartered for beer or equivalent. Not much value to these parts to bother with spending the $20 to sell as it's all random low dollar stuff. Hopefully can find a home or someone that can use it otherwise it's headed for scrap n trash.

im down in OC often! if i see you, ill give you a little beep beep... look out for the air horn on the X ;) may just be me!

Back