• Register Today It's free!

New Member from Utah

newrangerdude

Reaction score
City, State
Ogden, UT
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Ranger XLT
I just picked up a 95 Ranger Supercab XLT from my daughter's boyfriend's father. I am new to Rangers. I will hit the forum to find out more information regarding some glitches in the interior electrics. Seems to be mechanically sound. I look forward to hearing from those who have uncovered the gremlins before me.

Newrangerdude

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum. Check out the UT members section too. :cool:

welcome new

...Welcome here...:D

...You should be able to find your Ranger info on this Forum...

Hey Rangerdude, see you found the site. Which gremlin's first?

Newrangerdude. Mine is still in the shop:(. Trans guy keeps saying 'any day now'. What a joke. This is what happens when you get old and let other work on your stuff. Worst shop in Orlando but it's warranty work. I think they are learning how to build A4LD's down there as many times as they've had it in and out. It been up in the air so long it's starting to get sky miles.

What bells and whisles went off on the way home?

Hey man. I did a search for the door ajar. Found an old post about spraying the latch mechanism with wd40. I was out but used some penetrating spray and opened and closed the door several times. Got in held my breath and started her up. No door ajar and no chime. Sweet. Gremlin 1 down. The check engine will get diagnosed and fixed next week when I put it in for vehicle emissions and safety inspection. I changed the oil and filter and replaced the air filter (really bad). I crawled under and looked at the filler tube. Doesn't look like any cracks. May something with the sensor or cap. If I get that fixed and the seat back I will be straight up driving. I should take out the passenger seat and put in a net then. I checked the tire pressure. I seems most were at 30. I went to 35. They have 30x9.50R15s. Does that pressure sound about right? Thanks for the tip on the forum.

Welcome!!!

Thank you for the welcome. A good friend from Orlando put me on to the site. I already was able to fix a problem with the door ajar.

BrooklynBay,

Thank you for the welcome. My son is living in Clifton Heights????

Back