• Register Today It's free!

new member in FL

Herbie 5.0

Reaction score
City, State
NWFL
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 xlt 5.0 4x4
hey guys..always have been a ford owner but a first time explorer owner. i just bought a 97 eddiebauer 5.0 w/3rd row seating. 2wd last week . my expedition was killing me @ 10mpg. it would cost me 100 bucks a month just to take my kids to school 5 days a week 6 miles a day. anyways..i live in niceville ,FL have a wife and 2 kids and a few dogs...hope to meet some new members and see some cool rides on here..i plan on doing a mac intake and exhaust on it then i plan on lifting it about 4 inches via spindles/TT and spring over. just want to to look as good as it sounds.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

haha not really im located in tampa so im far away from pensacola... people freakin about the oil hittin up there?

ya ...theres no telling what its gona do but its definetly afffecting the tourism...im hoping it holds off long enough for me to go spend a couple more weeks or even all summer out on the water in my boat.

3rd row in a '97? How'd they manage that? Pics please. :)

Welcome to the site from another member of the 5.0 clique.
Posted via Mobile Device

yes..explorer express has the seat..its like 1100.00 but i plan on selling mine. ill get some pics tomorrow when its not raining cats and dogs

Back