New member in PA | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New member in PA

texyank

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Sport
Just relocated back to PA after 8 years in TX. I forgot what winter weather was really like!

I recently bought a '97 Sport, 4.0 SOHC, 4x4 with 131K miles for $350. Had to do a little work to get it through PA inspection. So far I have about $1K in it. Runs great and does everything its supposed to do. Other than it being a two door, I love it. Get vehicle for traveling back and forth to work.

Just poking around the different forums I have already learned a good bit about this vehicle. Looking forward to picking the brains of the resident "experts."

Mark

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site. :) You will be addicted to these trucks and this site hence forth.

Welcome to another PA Explorer.:D

Thanks for the warm welcome.

BrooklynBay - I got it cheap because it was uninspected and unregistered; the apartment complex where the owner lived gave her two weeks to get rid of it or they would. Her loss, my gain! I don't think she had a clue what it was worth. Other than some rust in the rockers, and the obligatory tears in the console arm rest, its in great shape. The 4 wheel drive has already come in handy.

I'm looking forward to reading and posting here.

welcome mark

Welcome to the site

Welcome To Explorer Forum!

Welcome, always nice to see another from PA!

Back