• Register Today It's free!

New member in PA

jason's 94

Reaction score
City, State
Auburn, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Explorer 4dr XLT 4x4
Hello, I"m Jason aka Troony. Little about myself I'm a veteran, did the Army thing for a couple years got burned out and than went to UTI. Studied in Automotive, Diesel and Ford FACT. Was hapily working at a dealership till it closed to legal problems.

I am a Ford guy. I do like other makes but in general I like how easy Fords are to work on. I have two of them so far, will definately be putting more in the stable as time comes.

1994 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4- my parents put the order what they wanted on it when it was coming out in 94.
94. it has stock suspension (for the time being)...lil things cd player, bug shield, running boards, trailer hitch, Jasper transmission so far.

It's seen better days, been wrecked about 5 times so far, on the 4 tranny and driving on a bad engine bear since 10,000 miles ago, haha. Here's some pics.

CIMG0199.jpg

CIMG0200.jpg

Here's my mustang not on the road my continuing project. 97 Mustang GT Convertible.- 4r70w transmission, long tubes, catted h-pipe. MAC flowpaths dumped, 4.10's, Subframe connectors, P.l. swap soon, Eibach springs, 4 blt c/c plates, 100 wet shot, J-Mod, chin spoiler, under drive pulley, CAI, some other stuff i can't think right now.

Pic_3.jpg

Pic_6.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to another PA resident!!! (and Mustang owner):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

thanks

thanks, the mustang is still a slow terd. hasn't seen the road in 2 years, putting a rebuilt engine by me in it.

welcome and nice x and stang u got there as well

welcome fellow pa member im in philly

Hey Jason. I too am from PA, cetral area.. but in Erie now for school. You wheel the explorer at all? or planning to?

Welcome To Explorer Forum!

thanks for the comments, depending on which roads i take and what's in the road. i've smacked up the Ex probably 4 times pretty good and 3 times by my parents that had it before i got it off them. i guess i could say i go wheelin but honestly not really, yet at least. my suspension is really beat up and not to mention i just noticed my left shackle is about rusted through on one side. i am going to get more serious into it. lookin to mod it pretty extensively just not as much as the stang. i think i'm just going to do 3" front and 4" rear suspension lift and a 3" body lift and tuck 33'x10.5's under it and call it done as long as it sits right to me. my daily ride.

thats cool. good luck with the explorer! You would have no problem fitting 33's going that high. Nice mustang too BTW! my mom has a 95, 5.0. she has the side pipes w/ flowmasters, but they dont put out... shes looking at high flow cats, and im trying to talk her into a cam haha. she wants it to rummble. I love the sound of fords V8's. even the 4.6 sound awesome. I'd love to drop the 5.0 mountineer engine in my explorer! first thing would be a cam :p

thanks, one suggestion if your going to put high flow cats on is they are better and they do allow more sound to put out but it's still gonna be quiet maybe good enough for your mom but i put i'd put on shorties or long tubes which really changes the sound. An E cam with some 1.6 rockers would be decent for sound and a alittle pickup.

Welcome, nice rides.

Back