NEW pro-comp tires "xtreme AT's" | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NEW pro-comp tires "xtreme AT's"

I just got my february issue of 4wheelparts.com's magazine, I forget the name, but I'm sure many others get it too.
Anyways, I saw a new AT tire that pro-comp has come out with but haven't had any luck digging up pics on the internet.
It looks pretty nice, tread pattern is a mesh of their AT and MT it seems.
Limited tire sizes though, only a pretty well modified X could run them I'd assume.
So, has anyone else seen these?
Thoughts, opinions, etc., etc..................

They are ridiculously expensive!!! :eek:
I was looking @ 4wheelparts.com, and the cheapest one is well over $200 :eek:
They do look good- from what I saw in the magazine.
I too have had trouble finding any pictures on the internet.

I saw them and liked the tread combination as well... but holy cow they seem pricey, not to mention a serious shortage of initial sizes. I was on Pro Comps site earlier and they aren't even listed on the main page yet!! I am getting ready to order some 32x11.50 Pro Comp AT's later this week and I am still researching all available references. :)

I bought the Pro Comp ATs 32x11.50's from a local 4wd shop in NC and got them for $120 per tire installed on my explorer. At first, I wanted the BFG ATs, but they were way more expensive. I really like the tread and they are great on the street and good (for an AT) offroad.

Im looking at the new ones in ORA magazine.. and I'm really not that impressed. *shrug*

Back