Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Reading Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Eddie Bauer
I just picked up a new ride on Tuesday, 2012 Race Red Mustang GT
mustangred039.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mmmmm nice!!!:burnout:

So hot! Congrats!

congrads u plan on doing mods to it

I already ordered California special front bumper, roush grille, slp blackout panel for trunk and gt500 muffler setup. I plan on replacing wheels eventually with SVE drift when I get more money.

Nice 89 Gt. I have owned alot of cars over the years but mostly mustangs. I had owned 79 Cobra, 87 LX, 2-89 LX 5.0L, 87 GT, 92 LX 5.0L Convertible, 98 GT Convertible, 06 GT.

Nice 89 Gt. I have owned alot of cars over the years but mostly mustangs. I had owned 79 Cobra, 87 LX, 2-89 LX 5.0L, 87 GT, 92 LX 5.0L Convertible, 98 GT Convertible, 06 GT.

That is an impressive stable!

Very nice Mustang. :thumbsup: BigRondo, that was a very nice Mustang. I know somebody that had a similar model many years ago with a manual transmission. It had a very firm ride with a lot of power, and a distinctive sounding exhaust system. There must be a problem with the site's software in the photo garage section since my comment wouldn't post.

Thanks Brooklyn. It was a hell of a ride. I planned to keep it forever. Nothing ever works out like you planned.

Back