New seats

willindsay

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Sevierville,TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Limited

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump for the late ppl

They will bolt in but that qute the down grade in terms of quality, and feel.

The Limited Seats are HANDS DOWN the most comfortable OEM seats available in the Explorer. Bolting in a Pair of Mustang Seats is the closest thing I can think of that is as good as the Limited Seats...

I would spend the money towards having the ones you have Re-covered.

Ryan

They will bolt in but that qute the down grade in terms of quality, and feel.

The Limited Seats are HANDS DOWN the most comfortable OEM seats available in the Explorer. Bolting in a Pair of Mustang Seats is the closest thing I can think of that is as good as the Limited Seats...

I would spend the money towards having the ones you have Re-covered.

Ryan

I second that! The 1st Gen Limited seats are the bomb.

(from a REAL Limited owner :p:)

whats the difference between the limited seats and the xlt seats?

Thanks for the quick response ya'll after thinking about it for a while I have decided to go with seat covers to solve the problem.

Thanks for the quick response ya'll after thinking about it for a while I have decided to go with seat covers to solve the problem.

i have yet to find a set of seat covers that i was satisfied with. your best bet (budget wise) would be to keep an eye on your local junk yard. soooo many explorers were traded in during the CARS program, that they're everywhere. power seats can generally be had for about $40 or so. i've seen several that looked to be in excellent condition.

Back