• Register Today It's free!

New to the site

98 nascarExp

Reaction score
City, State
Waterdown, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Explorer
HI....My name is Gordon and i live in Ontario,Canada!! I own a 1998 Exporer 4x4 4dr and bought it in October, I am loving it. The main reason i bought the Explorer because of my other ride and that is a 1998 NASCAR special edition F-150, I didn't want to drive the F-150 in the Canadian winters!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

98 nascarExp said:
HI....My name is Gordon and i live in Ontario,Canada!! I own a 1998 Exporer 4x4 4dr and bought it in October, I am loving it. The main reason i bought the Explorer because of my other ride and that is a 1998 NASCAR special edition F-150, I didn't want to drive the F-150 in the Canadian winters!!

Welcome to the site. Tell us more about your truck if you don't mind..

Welcome! My 2nd Explorer was a '97 Sport. I've only been to Waterdown once, and that was after a cross-country road trip from Calgary to hook up with some mountainbiking buddies and do some riding in the area. While nowhere near as good to ride as the Rockies, we had a great time that weekend and even got featured in a major mountainbike magazine (story about a bunch of Internet axe-murderers converging from all over North America to ride in Waterdown). Great memories back in July '98. Met my now wife that weekend. :)

Welcome to the best Explorer resource on the web. :thumbsup:

Blee1099.....Right now it is a stock 4dr Exporer and i will probably so some mods to it in the future!!!

welcome to the site 98 nascarexp

I currently drive an 01 Sport and it has dual chamber 2 flowmasters and customized yellow fogs but I wanna do more mods to it.

Check it out and tell me what you think of it.

www.cardomain.com/id/sams01xplrsprt

Welcome to the site ;)

Back