• Register Today It's free!

new truck today=D

darkresolve

Reaction score
City, State
de pere wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 xlt
hi my names chris im 18 senior in high school. at aproximatly 430pm i can go pick up my 1992 ford explorer. i read the "im 16 and got an explorer post what mods should i do" i read that thing its completely true but im 18 and have a good steady job and an up coming summer to repair and mod my truck, plus my buddy wants to help too. im going to be signing for the marine core probably this april or june and i just wana have fun building up a truck before the **** hits the fan.

any ways, it used to be my buddies truck but he left for the marine core this past monday he went to camp pendleton. and his dad sold me his truck for 500 bucks.

its not a bad truck needs some work very minor rust, mechanically all i need to fix is the 4wd, some thing with the abs and power steering box leaks a little, but its all minor fixes the 4wd is easy just a spring.

im pretty jacked about this so im probably going to be bother you guys every so often for info =D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to EF bro. Its kool man thats what were all here for, everyone loves to help out a fellow explorer enthusiast :thumbsup: Congrats on ur new purchase, im sure ull be very pleased with it lol ^_^

welcome my gf bro is in the marines

Welcome To Explorer Forum!

Lots of info around these parts... :)

Oh- and if you do enlist, good luck in the Marine Corps and TIA for your service!

Back