New Update!!!! | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Update!!!!

I can't wait to get home!!!! :burnout: :party:

image.jpg

Mine was delivered today too! I have plugs, 3 bar map and a new air filter waiting. Going to be a good night.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Running the 93 perf 3 bar v5. Liking it very much so far. Much better 2nd gear transition from the v4. Tonight I am refilling my methanol tank and loading the 93 3 bar alky v5 to give it a go. Thanks again Anthony for getting me these so fast!!

Running the 93 perf 3 bar v5. Liking it very much so far. Much better 2nd gear transition from the v4. Tonight I am refilling my methanol tank and loading the 93 3 bar alky v5 to give it a go. Thanks again Anthony for getting me these so fast!!

What V5? When was it released? I plugged my calibrator in and there was no update

Randomly updating your tuner will do nothing for you. We have to customly build your tune files. If you would like an updated tune all that you have to do is fill out our Tune Request Form

Randomly updating your tuner will do nothing for you. We have to customly build your tune files. If you would like an updated tune all that you have to do is fill out our Tune Request Form

What constitutes an updated tune? Did LMS revise something in the previous version of the tune? I did not add any parts, so unless LMS made some improvements to the tune that I already have, I have no reason to request a different one.

I have V4 from your October release. Did you guys come out with V5 since then? If so, any extra mods needed to run V5?

Just like all of your other pieces of tech, we are constantly working behind the scenes. There are revisions that allow for more power, better shifting, efficiency, etc.... Think of Windows, your cell phone, or even in a completely different industry model year vehicles. There are certain improvements that are made periodically for whatever reasons. Our tuning is no different. We are constantly pushing ourselves further and further, thus creating a better product for you.

I have V4 from your October release. Did you guys come out with V5 since then? If so, any extra mods needed to run V5?

No additional parts are required.

Version 5 is the most current tune version available for the XSport. As I am sure you can understand there is no way that we can keep every one of the ~180 vehicles that we offer support for abreast of all updates. Typically, keeping your eye on your platform's forum(s) is the best way to make sure that you know the latest and greatest.

Does this update also apply to the '16 MY Sport?

Version 5 is the most current tune version available for the XSport. As I am sure you can understand there is no way that we can keep every one of the ~180 vehicles that we offer support for abreast of all updates. Typically, keeping your eye on your platform's forum(s) is the best way to make sure that you know the latest and greatest.

No problem. Just dropped en email and I will wait impatiently for the newest tune. Thanks guys.

Email request sent.

Yes, it applies to you as well.

If you don't mind me asking, what are the differences between this version and the previous for the '16?

Tune request form is not working for me either. Just opens a blank white page that will not load

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just installed the V4 tune a couple of weeks ago and there's already a V5?? It would be nice to have some kind of source were we can be checking if there's a new update instead of hunting every thread for that info. Like a special page on LMS website where there's the latest version for each vehicle, or a thread like this one but where actually LMS is updating it instead of figuring if a member made a typo mistake or not.

By the way, I'm really loving the tune, it has been two weeks already and it's fantastic! I haven't had a chance to go to the track but dam, it's sweet!!!! Like everyone said, it feels stock until I want to.

Back