New video of K&N CAI in 02 v8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New video of K&N CAI in 02 v8

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

really sounds great, definitely thinking of getting one. cant wait to hear how it sounds with that new exhaust.

1. Please do that on a highway, not residential streets.
2. Put on your damn seat belt.
3. Sounds good!

1. Please do that on a highway, not residential streets.
2. Put on your damn seat belt.
3. Sounds good!

hahah i knew someone was going to say something i dont usually drive like this but had to get video in on the way to work. And oddley enough a dime fell into my seatbelt and it doesnt work currently :(

sounds awesome

I really want one, but everwhere I've looked is $200 plus for it. Not wanting to spend that kind of coin right now:(

Also, try to fine a more deserted area or use the highway. Last week a 7 year old was killed in a school zone less than a mile from my house. Not trying to hate, just saying to be smarter about where you speed. And no you didn't "need" to get the video in on your way to work, there's always days off;)

Get the exhaust done and when you get the tuner, it'll be a new animal!

where did you get it from? and how much?

thanks for the videos.

I really want one, but everwhere I've looked is $200 plus for it. Not wanting to spend that kind of coin right now:(

Also, try to fine a more deserted area or use the highway. Last week a 7 year old was killed in a school zone less than a mile from my house. Not trying to hate, just saying to be smarter about where you speed. And no you didn't "need" to get the video in on your way to work, there's always days off;)

Get the exhaust done and when you get the tuner, it'll be a new animal!

I promise no more residential runs lol. And I work 7 days a week i havent had a day off in awhile.

I think uve said before horsepower isnt cheap thats why i spent the 300 on the intake. I ordered it from the k&n website casue i wanted it straight from them not through someone else. it came to 295 after shipping (to NY :(....)

I promise no more residential runs lol. And I work 7 days a week i havent had a day off in awhile.

I think uve said before horsepower isnt cheap thats why i spent the 300 on the intake. I ordered it from the k&n website casue i wanted it straight from them not through someone else. it came to 295 after shipping (to NY :(....)

If I was workng 7 days a week, then I'd have a few more mods done;) But being that I don't, She'll remain slow:(

IMG_1408.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

I'm sorry but that looks like chit, is going to make your ride slower and cause all kinds of problems.

I'll PM you my address and pay you $10 plus shipping for the CAI to help put you out of your misery:D

:bsnicker:

sounds awesome!!!!!

That looks sooo much better than my chopped up lower box with the K&N drop in...maybe its time to follow your example and drop the money to do the intake properly.

defiently worth it :)

Back