Newby here, just a little introduction. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Newby here, just a little introduction.

Reaction score
City, State
Benton, Arkansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Sport Trac Limited 4x4
I'm Delos Wood, I live in Benton, Arkansas. I own a 2007 Explorer Sport Trac Limited 4x4 4.6L Automatic. Purchased the Sport Trac with 88,000 miles on it, It now has 198,000 miles. It has been a very good reliable vehicle, but I've started having some weird problems with, looking forward to getting some answers here.

Also own a 2011 Explorer Limited my wife's vehicle. We bought it used also with 132,000 miles. We've only put a couple thousand miles on it so far. It also has some quirks.

I had open heart surgery on Sept 17th. Actually we were on vacation, which was a bummer. Left on vacation on Sept 13th at 2 am on the 14th my wife was carrying me to the ER. So right now not much I can do as far as work on our vehicles, Cardiologist told me not to lift, push or pull over 30lbs till March 18th. But I'm feeling good and I've quit smoking.

But anyway I'll be picking your brains over the next few weeks so I can come up with a plan on getting the glitches worked out on my sport trac.

Thanks,
Delos

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum Delos. Any pics of yours & your wife's rides?.

Welcome to the forum Delos. Any pics of yours & your wife's rides?.

Yes, I do. We have both had the crud, a week on antibiotics and I thought we were better but as soon as we finished the antibiotics it came back and it's worst than the first time. Get to feeling a little better and I'll post some pictures.

Hope you both feel better soon. My wife drives a 99 Sport 4x4, & I drive a 00 Ranger Extd Cab 4x4 both seen in my avitar pic.

Back