• Register Today It's free!

Northface Edition Explorer?

Rob Slade

Reaction score
City, State
Wake Forest, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 Tacoma DoubleCab
When I went to London, England last time, I saw an explorer that was a North Face edition. I assume it is like our Eddie Bauer edition here, but was wondering if anyone had heard of this. It have the North Face logo on the tailgate and also stitched into the seats. I think it was on the doors as well, but can't quite remember.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There are many editions that the states don't see - for example, the XLT Sport (basically an XLT with grey EB trim and 16" rims) was first introduced in Europe and only as of late made it to the States. It'd sure be nice to see some of those packages migrate to the US, but then there'd be the problem of editions spanning brands (the Chevrolet Avalanche has a North Face edition... or did in a Car and Driver test).

Here in the US, I think GM holds the rights to the "North Face" editions. I've seen a North Face edition Avalanche, a few of them actually.

Wow, this is really interesting...I kinda wanna make mine an American version of the North Face now. Probably not though.

Here in the US, I think GM holds the rights to the "North Face" editions. I've seen a North Face edition Avalanche, a few of them actually.

Yea, GM has a North Face H2 out also

Back