Official Sport Trac specific CL finds, post here to help others... | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Official Sport Trac specific CL finds, post here to help others...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That does look like a deal!

I don't understand why people don't wash their vehicles before they take pics they use in ads to sell them. Make 'em look pretty!

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/6005619425.html

00404_fnlCplYojv0_600x450.jpg

That dude could probably make 500 bucks just for selling those fender flares. As nice as it is, doubt anyone would be willing to pay 13 grand for a Trac.

PARTING OUT BLACK 2002 FORD SPORT TRAC (Dakota City)
https://fortdodge.craigslist.org/pts/6128854847.html

"Misc parts for a 2002 4 door Sport Trac. Most items have already been removed and available for pick up immediately. VERY reasonable pricing. Got into a fender bender and need some cheap replacement parts?? Call or text for details or to schedule a time to view items."

Located in north central Iowa. Not my ad, but a good part of the truck is now mine. Last Saturday I bought the complete bed assembly, including tailgate, taillights, bed extender, and factory cover, as well as the rear bumper, driver's door, and the complete steering column from steering wheel to firewall. The seller's are a husband and wife who run a small town repair shop reminiscent of shops from before everything got so computerized. Nice people to do business with. Contact # is the wife's cell #. Saying "most parts have been removed" is a huge understatement. I think the only things still attached to the truck are the drivetrain, wheels, step bars, and the center rear glass and it's motor. Even the bracket for the jack and accessories is out. And it's all inside. The story is the engine locked up going down the highway (they'll do that with no oil), customer had it towed to their shop and abandoned it. Took a year for the shop to get clear title to it. I didn't look, but they said the floorpans are badly rusted which made parting it an easy decision. The lower cab corners have rust holes, but the hood, fenders, doors, and metal part of the box look pretty good. They did cut the roof off. The truck looks to be equipped exactly like my '01, except mine has the sun roof - which is to say it's an XLT although the XLT designation wasn't used until later in the 2002 model year - full length console, wheels. tow hooks, etc.

Topper for sale, Pella, Iowa, 45 miles SE of Des Moines. Not mine, but would have been if I hadn't seen an ad for one that matched my truck and for less $$ 3 miles from my house this morning. I was working out a price and planned to go look/buy today, but saw the other ad this morning. They had another potential buyer coming this morning, but he cancelled due to weather. I feel a little bad about backing out on this one and told them I'd post the link here.

Topper Sport Trac or small truck

Back