Oh so my suv isnt a race car!? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Oh so my suv isnt a race car!?

My favortie one is , I think it is for Toyota ...
These guys are camping the there is a grizzly bear messin around their camp site. So they get pissed and go fight the grizzley bear. And you see " Do not attempt " in tiny letters on the screen.

No problem man !! I will NOT attempt to fight a 700 pound grizzley bear with razor sharp claws.
I pitty the idiot that does.

Ya gotta laugh when you cry though. It's funny but it is sad.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

And the country has to revolve around the stupid people. Make laws for the stupid people. Watch out for the stupid people. Cater to the stupid people.

Why can't we banish all the stupid people to Deliverance, Arkansas, and solve the problem once and for all :p

i have a theory on stupid people; its kinda long, but here is the short version...

we have allowed bad genetics to reign the human race due to technology. and by "bad genentics", i mean stupidity and not race. basically, technology has allowed stupid people to survive, were as before technology, mother nature would eliminate them due to the process of natural selection. common sense reigned in the "old days", because chances are if you did something truly stupid, you did not live long enough to breed and continue your stupid gene. technology protects those that normally would die in the wild, and these "stupid" people continue to breed. the "stupid trait" gets more dominant with each generation. i believe, sometime after i am gone, the human race will not even be able to feed themselves; we will rely on computers/andriods to bring us food and put it in our mouths. and if we bite our tongue while chewing, it was because the android didnt tell us to "chew carefully", and it will be re-programmed with a "chew carefully" warning function.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by 98FordX24
Why can't we banish all the stupid people to Deliverance, Arkansas, and solve the problem once and for all :p
actually, the human race has become so stupid as a whole, that the inbreeds here are not any more stupid than the "normal" people everywere else.

Originally posted by james t
basically, technology has allowed stupid people to survive, were as before technology, mother nature would eliminate them due to the process of natural selection. common sense reigned in the "old days", because chances are if you did something truly stupid, you did not live long enough to breed and continue your stupid gene. technology protects those that normally would die in the wild
So the overly smart people are to blame for the continued existence of the overly dumb? Interesting.

Determining who exactly who is stupid is another thing. if you ask anyone, theyll tell you theyre smart.

i believe, sometime after i am gone, the human race will not even be able to feed themselves; we will rely on computers/andriods to bring us food and put it in our mouths. and if we bite our tongue while chewing, it was because the android didnt tell us to "chew carefully", and it will be re-programmed with a "chew carefully" warning function.:rolleyes:
Have you read or seen the movie "The Time Machine"? The book more so than the movie addresses the issue of what can happen to the human race over time.

Originally posted by MONMIX
My favortie one is , I think it is for Toyota ...
These guys are camping the there is a grizzly bear messin around their camp site. So they get pissed and go fight the grizzley bear. And you see " Do not attempt " in tiny letters on the screen.
Every year around Xmas time I keep thinkin that Coca-Cola is gonna get sued one of these days when some kid tries to give a cute big friendly polar bear a Coke.

Johnstone- no i havnt, but it sounds interesting. i'll check out that book.

Brandon- yes. it was not intentional, just more of an unseen side effect of advancing technology.

i must give you my definition of stupid so you will be able to understand my theory. stupid, to me, is not the same as un-intelligent. stupid is a severe lack of common sense combined with a strong sense of greed. there are plenty of people out there with low IQ's, that have lots of common sense and a general respect for others. there are also intelligent people out there that ride around in cars with hot coffee in their lap, and then blame the burned genatalia on the maker of the coffee. see the difference?

in other words, there are alot of intelligent stupid people out there.

Excerpts from "The Time Machine" by H.G. Wells....
'The great triumph of Humanity I had dreamed of took a different shape in my mind. It had been no such triumph of moral education and general co-operation as I had imagined. Instead, I saw a real aristocracy, armed with a perfected science and working to a logical conclusion the industrial system of today. Its triumph had not been simply a triumph over Nature, but a triumph over Nature and the fellow-man.

But even on this supposition the balanced civilization that was at last attained must have long since passed its zenith, and was now far fallen into decay. The too-perfect security of the Upper-worlders had led them to a slow movement of degeneration, to a general dwindling in size, strength, and intelligence.

You can download "The Time Machine" in ebook format from here: http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/ebooks/

Ignorance=Lack of intelligence
Stupidity=Intelligence that is possessed is not used.

stupid people - true what is stupid to one might not be to another. It is a perception that each has differently I just heard it once and thought that the saying was one worth remembering.

i have a theory on stupid people; its kinda long, but here is the short version...

we have allowed bad genetics to reign the human race due to technology. and by "bad genentics", i mean stupidity and not race. basically, technology has allowed stupid people to survive, were as before technology, mother nature would eliminate them due to the process of natural selection. common sense reigned in the "old days", because chances are if you did something truly stupid, you did not live long enough to breed and continue your stupid gene. technology protects those that normally would die in the wild, and these "stupid" people continue to breed. the "stupid trait" gets more dominant with each generation. i believe, sometime after i am gone, the human race will not even be able to feed themselves; we will rely on computers/andriods to bring us food and put it in our mouths. and if we bite our tongue while chewing, it was because the android didnt tell us to "chew carefully", and it will be re-programmed with a "chew carefully" warning function.:rolleyes:
I like that. Makes perfect sense to me.

This is a good one about the coffee lady I heard on the radio one morning shortly after the "incedent". I mean no offense by this post, but it was HILARIOUS!
Radio: Did you hear about the lady that sued Mickey dee's? Yeah, what's up with that? How would you present that case? Its not like the lady used it much, She was 70 some years old. Yeah, 1930 vag#%*, low mileage, leather interior!
I had to pull over and rest on the steering wheel from laughter exhaustion.
Again I really mean no offense. Please don't sue me or the site for this post.

Some twenty years ago my Dad's secretary (when he HAD a secretary, LOL) was home with her husband. About 3AM a burglar broke into their home, started stealing ****, and her husband shot the guy in the leg to disable him until the police arrived.

That sorta thing isnt that suprising. In workers comp related cases dismemberment or disfigurement generally pays more than death due to the fact the individual has to live with the deficencie for the rest of their life.

- school shootings. You allow your kid to watch any movie he wants, listen to any music he wants, play any game he wants, dress any way he wants, smoke whatever he wants, drink whatever he wants, pop any pills he wants, and when he goes and shoots up a school, you blame movies/tv/computer games/etc. instead of taking responsibility for the way you raised your child. MMM HMM.

Its not the movies or the video games its the influence the parents had on the child. I played video games and watch violent movies growing up and i didnt ever have the urge to kill someone. Its such a cop out to blame video games for the violence in society.

Originally posted by Namitey
Its not the movies or the video games its the influence the parents had on the child. I played video games and watch violent movies growing up and i didnt ever have the urge to kill someone. Its such a cop out to blame video games for the violence in society.
That goes back to the taking responsibility thing that hrbib21 said.

yea, i watched violent movies, played video games, hunted animals and had access to about 40 different firearms. the thought NEVER even crossed my mind as far as carrying a gun to school and laying waste to those that pissed me off. of course, i knew that if i so much as touched a gun in my home without my fathers permission i would be broke in half. maybe im gettin' old, but what ever happened to just beatin' the crap out of someone? that was allways the best way to get someone to leave you alone when i was in school...

The problem is parents relying on TV and other devices to raise their children. People are so self-centered around money and success that they would rather work overtime than be with their children. Also the morality of the country and civilization as a whole has degraded so much that things that were completly unthinkable even 20 years ago are now "main stream." I don;t want to sound like a "kill your TV" hippie, but that is the way of the future. Hell, I'm only 20 and I already see what an impact it's having on society. :eek:

Money is the root of all evil.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by 98FordX24
Money is the root of all evil.

Aint that the truth... :eek:

Back