Oklahoma Newbie with a modified Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Oklahoma Newbie with a modified Explorer

Lewbish

Reaction score
City, State
Keota, OK
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Explorer 4x4
Hello Fellow Explorer Enthusiasts,
I just received my modifed 2005 from our local Body Shop here in Spiro, OK, and I plan to post a photo or two when I learn where and how.
Thanks to all for having this forum available. I really don't know what I'm doing. I think I'm supposed to send this Hello message as a submit new thread I guess.
Lewis Bishop

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mods on my 2005 Explr XLT 6x4

A friend helped me find it. It was a 4x4 with 29000 miles and a wrecked rearend, but with no frame or gear damage. I took it to a good body shop. It stayed in the shop several months, but the makeover is awesome--rebuilt the back with a glass right behind the second row seats and added a six-foot pickup bed, and Under The Bed is Tandem Axles. There is a goose-neck ball right in the middle of the bed. Lewis

Welcome!!!!

welcome lets see pics of it

Welcome To The Forum! I deff. want to see pics of this! :D

You can post photos directly if you are elite, otherwise, the easiest way is to create a free account in photobucket. After you upload there is a one click link that you can paste into your posts for linking the pics directly on here.

Welcome aboard, can't wait to see some photos of this beast.

Back