Old Man Emu Springs......$269 is this good??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Old Man Emu Springs......$269 is this good???

QuadCam

Reaction score
City, State
Miami, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 V8 AWD Limited
I was given a price of $269 including shipping for the OME rear springs for my 96 explorer.

I have no idea if this is good, okay, or bad. Can some of you guys give me some insight?

thanks,

Andrew

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That is a good price. Take it. I payed $450 with shipping. Are they new or used?

that is the price for new springs from an off-road accesory/wheel/tire place here in Miami.
I specifically asked him if that was the price for both springs. he said "yes."
he was actually emabarrased about the high price. he figured it would have been about $160 for the springs.

yeah, I'm pretty sure that they are the 2" lift springs. OME only had 1 listing for explorer springs.

QuadCam,

Are you sure that price is for a set of 2? Because that was around the price for one not too long ago. You better check again, but if that is true for a set of 2 at $269.00, JUMP ON IT FAST!

Mudd*****,
OME only makes one set of springs for the Explorer and that's the OME-36 which is 2" lifted springs.

If it is for a pair I'll take one right now. I'm guessing that it is only for one. Kris G.(I think it was) had the same problem when he ordered his. :)

Back