Only a year later... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Only a year later...

Wow, I finally did it! First I's like to thank Rick and all the Moderators for making this site a pleasure to navigate, converse with members, and find an ungodly amount of info on. The people that associate with "SX" are really, really great (for the most part). I look forward to getting a pic of my rig up as well as a mugshot of me and to-be-wife in October '03. I think she can safely fit in the calendar :thumbsup:

My X has been very good to me and hope she'll last a few more. Other than my sig there really isn't anything else to her. I'm gonna snag a Thule roof rack and pop in a moonroof this year and probably get some new rims and tires. She's street only and will also get some new paint and a little body work done too. Glad to call myself an Elite member and look forward to what this site has to offer.

Best,

Ross

Congrats, Ross! We need more Elites... Look at your signature... Now you aren't a Wannabe anymore :)

Let's hope the wedding. I joined this sometime last November (w/o looking up). Now let's hope I'm still married AND a member many moons from now...

Good luck on the wedding... Marriage can either be a beautiful dream or a jason style nightmare... best luck to you and the future mrs.... :)

Back