Opinions needed.

airkevin23

Reaction score
City, State
St. Louis
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 Eddie Bauer
Dead Link Removed

What do you think of this. I have never heard of the force II. Does anybody know what series it would sound like and with this kit is there any welding required to put onto a 1992 Eddie Bauer.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the Force II exhausts use 40 series mufflers which are the loudest mufflers you can find, they wont sound like crap on a v6, but they will sound just a tad ricey. you'd be better off buying a gibson exhaust if they make one, it'll run you cheaper and will sound better

I don't think welding is required, but it is recommended. You could bolt it up yourself and take it to your local exhaust shop for them to weld up for $10-20.

what Alec said, welding is not required, the kit will come with the hangers welded on already and it will also come with clamps, not positive on a Y pipe if there is one needed

I dont think it would have a Y-pipe since it is a cat back system. The Y-pipe is before the cat.

Opinion: If you want one, I would bid on it, but pay attention to how much it would cost just to go to a muffler shop and get the same basic thing from them. People bidding on Ebay have a tendency to not pay attention to how much something is worth, and then end up bidding too much. Figure out how much it is worth, then set a limit and don't get tricked into bidding too much. JMO

The price is already too much IMO. You could get a custom catback at your local shop for around $200.

Alec never sleeps, fear him!

Back