Ordered 2015 Explorer Sport | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ordered 2015 Explorer Sport

I got your message! Awesome, and thanks Crystal!

Got my VIN from Crystal last Friday. I know we do not say it enough but Crystal you are great and I am sure I speak for everyone here when I say thanks for all your support for us anxious Explorer buyers.

I would like to know who I can contact to let Ford know just how awesome she is. Ford management needs to know the importance of her activity and interaction with all customers here whether they are happy, frustrated, impatient etc. Her contributions here are really a huge value added to Ford's business and brand. When you are having problems it is so good to know that someone within the corporation (besides the dealer) is following up on it. For me personally, so far, she has made the wait for my new Explorer tolerable by knowing the time frame for the build process. Thanks Crystal!

You guys seriously just made my day; thanks for the love! For the record, I do pass along any feedback I see to my supervisor, but if you'd like to contact someone directly, send me a PM and I'll provide you with the info. :thumbsup:

Crystal

I have an ETA to the dealer of the 24th, so I am really hoping to get my Sport early next week!!! Can't wait!

Back