overhead compartment for garage door opener | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

overhead compartment for garage door opener

tambri

Reaction score
City, State
Douglasville, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Ford Explorer
Where can I get more pieces for the overhead comparment for my garage door opener?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Steve, I think he is talking about the little black pieces that you install on the back of the cover for the garage opener located in the overhead console.

tambri, Welcome aboard!! :salute:

I would recommend the junk yard. Probably like looking for a needle in a haystack though.

I have a HomeLink and plan on installing it this spring. If I ever get around to that project, you can have mine.

I think I have some also. Replaced mine w/the homelink system I bought off ebay. Pretty simple.

I'm using Fisher Price Trio blocks. Work perfectly on the pegs of my 2003 F250.

Where can I get more pieces for the overhead comparment for my garage door opener?

If you still have not found a solution to the missing spacers, a machine screw will work. Find the suitable sized machine screw to fit into the uprights in the cover and then thread it in. You will have to experiment with what size and length screw to use so it presses on your garage door opener.

Back