Overland Expo - 2012 - Flagstaff Az. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Overland Expo - 2012 - Flagstaff Az.

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
..May 18-20 2012...I believe I will be stuck working but if there is any chance I will be making the trip to Flagstaff..

..This is a great group of people who gather from all over the globe to share their inventions, creations, and different products that make extended offroad camping trips the best that they can be..:D

Site page..
http://www.overlandexpo.com/

Join us May 18-20, 2012 in Flagstaff, Arizona, for Overland Expo, an annual event featuring 100+ exhibitors & 70+ classes, workshops, presentations & films about adventure travel by four-wheel-drive and motorcycle. Find out more at http://www.OverlandExpo.com

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ted, call me if you do go!!! I really want to go and have actually been planning on it for a while but not having anyone to hang out and camp with has been stopping me. Mormon Lake is about 5-6 hours away for me. I was planning on just doing a local run instead on Saturday with a bunch of Jeepers.

What would be your plans if you go? Friday morning-sometime Sunday? I was thinking about just buying a 2-day pass for either fri/sat or sat/sunday and then paying the $10/night to camp in my Explorer.

..If by any chance I make it, I will be a pay as you go type...:D

..I would be there just to check out all the vendors, the cool rigs and how they are set up, and to possibly get some ideas of what I could start making that everyone might need and they just don't know it yet..:p:

..I will know more by Wednesday but if I can't make it it would be cool for others here to get out there and report back to us..:biggthump

Overland EXPO

Oh.... so far away, but I do so want go..... just not sure about the cost for another x-country trip, gas for Moab 2012 was uh.. kind of steep, but one never knows, would have to have a serious talk with my wife about it, and I am thinking of it :D Michael

..Sadly I'm not going to make this trip..:(

..There is till a glimmer of hope to run away early Saturday a.m. but looking at all I need to do to the Ranger including a set of tires, the hope is slowly dwindling...

...Somebody please go there and take lot's of pictures for us less fortunate souls..:D..:popcorn:

..Sadly I'm not going to make this trip..:(

..There is till a glimmer of hope to run away early Saturday a.m. but looking at all I need to do to the Ranger including a set of tires, the hope is slowly dwindling...

...Somebody please go there and take lot's of pictures for us less fortunate souls..:D..:popcorn:

...Any heads up on where this trip may be starting and ending?...:popcorn:

..and still hoping someone stops in at the Expo..:)

...Any heads up on where this trip may be starting and ending?...:popcorn:

New Mexico and New Mexico :D Im trying to convince my friend to do the Continental Divide Trail from Grants to Silver City since we did the Northern part of the state last year over the holiday weekend. (thats only ~2 days worth) Or we may just wind up exploring the Cibola National Forest. We still dont have a plan together yet, just ideas.

Back