Pahelo is Elite | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pahelo is Elite

Pics finally posted 1/30 Pahelo finally elite

Hi everyone. Finally got around to upgrading to Elite status. Figured I better do it now that my truck is finally complete. I will be listing the specs and pics when I get home from work.

Pahelo

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Pahelo said:
Brown's Camp also. Just went this past Sunday actually. Got her a little dirty.

Pahelo

Awesome, we'll definately have to go wheeling sometime next year.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The diamond clears and Ford emblem look really good. So does the rest of the truck. :thumbsup: BTW, where did you get that sticker on the bug sheild? :D

Thanks for the compliments all. Yeah the truck is really coming along. I still have to redo the interior and then I'm gonna go ahead and paint her. Can't wait. Sick of those patches of bare metal. LOL.

I got the sticker off of Ebay. Just did a search on "if you can read this". It should pull it up just fine. I think it was only like $5 or something.

Pahelo

Wassup Pahelo,

Nice set up! Those headlights with the clear corners and lit ford emblem look pretty nuts!! Where you got them from? I was trying to see if I could setup something like that on mines. Been pretty busy with my SAS though. Ey, hows the detroit and auburn? Pretty good? I'm trying to decide what type of lockers I want for mr front and rear.I spoke to Jeff at Maui Off road and they automatically put detroits in the front and rear. I want something selectable since its my daily driver and yet something like a full locker when off roading. I read that the detroit will also differentiate during a turn so the outside wheel can spin faster. So when you wheeling and going around turns, does it turn pretty good or the steering is still pretty stiff? I rode with a friend in his 04 rubicon jeep which as stock air lockers in them and he has a hard time going around turns. I guess cause its a full locker.

Well let me know how those lockers feel!

Easy braddah!

Kea

Sup Cuz. Long time no hea. You going definitely like one selectable fo da front. Da ting get kinda hard on tight turns when da hubs engaed. Since I get manual hubs, da front locker neva engages when I have dem disengaged in 2WD. Would be nice to be able to disengage da front from inside when having to make one tight turn when on da trail. Probably going wit da selectable when I do my SAS.
Ne ways, I bought my emblem from Autobarn.com, but I jus checked and neva seem 'em on dea. You can probably find 'em on Ebay. Dats where I got my clear corners from.
Laters...

Pahelo

Okay, I trying fo look fo one good selectable locker up front in the D44 SAS. I was tinking maybe arb's but dey pretty expensive, ah! Well, I going go check autobarn for the emblem if not den I going try ebay!

Take it easy brah and I let you know what lockah I ended up choosing and how da sas stay going!

Easy!

Kea

Back